24.2.09

Vicky Cristina Barcelona


I used to watch movies all the time, mum always took my brother & I to Blockbuster every week & we'd rent over three movies. I don't know why I stopped watching movies... but I plan on starting again. Yesterday I watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona & LOVED it. Penelope Cruz is so genuine. 

I also used to go to the movies allot, but I guess I stopped because
a)Nobody takes me out to the movies anymore
b)Most movies suck anyways & then I'll get pissed because it was a waste of cash
c)My dad

"Only unfulfilled love can be romantic" So true. So, so true.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow you have such a lovely blog! I was planning on watching that movie! Since you said it's good I'm definitely checking it out!

- if you would like to view my blogs just e-mail me :) xoxox